Terms for the Purchase of Happy Healthy Juniors Wellbeing Membership
2.This website is for your families education and enjoyment only. The physical exercise may be strenuous and involve risk and so you are advised to seek the advice of your medical professional for you and your child before embarking in any form of physical exercise, especially if you or your child have limiting conditions or have any existing medical conditions. It is your responsibility to assure that the classes you and your child take and the variations you choose are appropriate for you and your child’s physical and mental conditions/limitations.
3. A description of the Services together with the dates on which the Services will begin are available on our Website. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice. We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result. Please adapt in ways suitable for you and your family, take breaks as when needed, practice in a safe space and should you feel unwell or feel pain, stop immediately and seek advice from a medical professional.
4. In order to purchase the Happy Healthy Juniors Wellbeing Membership, you must register for an account with us via the Website. When you place an order for Happy Healthy Juniors via the Website, you are offering to purchase the Service on these terms and conditions. Happy Healthy Juniors reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed. Following receipt by us of your order for Service via the Website we will contact you confirming receipt of your order. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have accepted your offer to purchase the Happy Healthy Juniors Wellbeing Membership Service from us by sending you an email confirming the purchase and received membership payment.
5. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the Service where we have accepted and confirmed the Service being purchased by you and formed a legally binding agreement with you. If you have purchased Happy Healthy Juniors Wellbeing Membership, and have already accessed, downloaded all or part of the Service and/or started to use that Service, then you shall have no right to receive a refund of your order.
To cancel your membership, go to My Membership in your account and click the Cancel button.
6. The Fees for the Service shall be as set out on the Website at the time you placed an order for them. The monthly fee for the Service selected by you on the Website shall be debited from your credit / debit card account at the time of purchase. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of the Service are for your own account and Happy Healthy Juniors shall not be responsible for these. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your access onto the Happy Healthy Wellbeing Membership and/or Online Course.
7. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information (information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party) strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Happy Healthy Juniors. You may contact us on [email protected]. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing the Wellbeing Membership, and print a hard copy for your files. For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Submit and Check Out” button, you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.
Happy Healthy Junior Consultations and 1:1 Classes
1. Happy Healthy Juniors
1.1. At Happy Healthy Juniors parents can obtain information and guidance about health, nutrition, lifestyle, wellness and education, in order to support the health, development and wellness for their child and family.
2. Limitation of Liability
2.1. Happy Healthy Juniors provides education and does not diagnose, give medical advice or prescribe treatment. We provide education, for families, to enhance the knowledge of their child’s mental and physical health, this is related to lifestyle, development, relationships, diet, hydration and related activities. Whilst wellbeing support can be an important compliment to the care of a child, therapy or consultancy is not a substitute for the diagnoses, treatment, or care of a disease, illness, disorders or injury by a medical provider. 2.2. If your child is suffering from a medical condition or unexplained symptoms you should consult the child’s G.P. It is the parents’ duty to inform the child’s G.P. and Teacher of any treatment or remedies that your child may be taking or intend to take. 2.3. Every child is unique and it is not possible to determine in advance how your child’s system will react to certain foods, drinks, supplements, creams, or dietary products that may be suggested from time to time. Therefore it may be necessary to adjust your child’s plan from time to time or until your child’s body can begin to accept nutritional changes. It is the parents’ responsibility and decision to use or disregard nutritional, physical activity and lifestyle guidance. 2.4. Happy Healthy Juniors cannot be held responsible for claims or damages in connection with work completed under the Terms and Conditions. Happy Healthy Juniors cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to illness or ailments that are deemed to have possibly arisen from guidance given by their Teacher or reading any material on this website. 2.5. The information provided on the website is for general use and we do not claim that it is suitable or applicable to all children. 2.6.1. The Terms and Conditions is a release of Happy Healthy Juniors liability. The advice under this program is not a guarantee for your child’s health improvements or for reaching their health goals, and that parents should not use food products or supplements as a substitute for medical treatment or a varied diet. 2.6.2. The advice under this program is not a guarantee for your child to reach the NC expected assessment levels. 2.6.3. By using happyhealthyjuniors.com and beginning a program through our services offered on the website, you are legally bound to comply with our Terms and Conditions. Once the service commences this will be conformation that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
3.1. The website, happyhealthyjuniors.com, is intended for general use and is not designed to diagnose or treat or replace medical advice.
4.1. Consultation and Therapy evaluation or assessments are not intended for the diagnoses of disease or disorders. Rather, they are intended as a guide for a development of a program or area of support within education and used to monitor your child’s health, development and wellness.
5. Documents and storage
5.1. At Happy Healthy Juniors we keep all documents related to your child (including, but not limited to, assessments, evaluations, food diaries, forms, worksheets, audio, transcripts, videos or images) and any notes that relate to your child, as a record of our work together. Records may also document the topics that we talk about, the progress, plans discussed, or any other considerations that may be helpful to your child’s health, development and wellness. Records will be secured in a safe location.
6. Charges and Expenses
6.1. Once a time and date has been arranged to begin the therapy or consultation payment must be paid, in full, before any services are provided.
7.1. Parents are free to withdraw from their child’s program at any time. Parents will agree to take part in the program described to them by their child’s Teacher or Consultant. The service may also be terminated at Happy Healthy Juniors with sufficient notice.
8.1. The teacher’s and/or the consultant’s time is non refundable.
9.1. Parents must understand the intellectual property rights and privacy of all of the materials and information provided to them during the program. Parents must agree to use the session food plans, forms, feedback notes for their child’s personal use only, not for commercial purposes and parents must not share, copy, or distribute to third parties. 9.2. We will always ensure that all of the components of your child’s program have been explained to you but should feel free to ask any questions you may have. Parents are to agree that they will inform their child’s Teacher or Consultant if there is any reason why their child should not continue with the program, for example an illness or injury that requires medical advice. If at any time your child feels unwell, undue pain, or excessive discomfort, parents must stop the program and seek medical advice and inform their Teacher. All content is copyrighted under the United Kingdom copyright laws.
Happy Healthy Junior Classes
1.1 “You” the parent or carer of the participant child
1.2 “Happy Healthy Juniors Booking Form and Invoice” – form enclosed via email or completed hard copy
1.3 “Participant child” – the child taking part in the classes and described in the Booking Form
1.4 “Owner” – Seran Eves
1.5 “Classes” – Include ALL classes
2.1 In order to secure a place in a class, or block of classes, full payment is required. 2.2 Happy Healthy Juniors cannot hold spaces without payment. 2.3 With external events payment are to be made no later than 14 days after the invoice date. 2.4 With After or Before Schools classes payment is subject to school policy.
3.1 Classes, or block of classes, can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 14 days in advance of the start date. Thereafter the booking is non refundable unless the classes, or block of classes, are cancelled by Happy Healthy Tots. 3.2 Missed classes cannot be carried over into a new class. 3.3 Happy Healthy Juniors may cancel bookings at any time before the classes commence as a result of unforeseen circumstances. Happy Healthy Juniors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses whatsoever arising from such cancellation but any payments will be fully refunded.
4.1 You agree to inform Happy Healthy Juniors of any special medical conditions or additional needs the participant child may have at the point of booking. 4.2 The information on the Happy Healthy Juniors Booking Form must be complete and accurate and you must inform us immediately of any changes. 4.3 The participant child must not attend any class whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar to that. 4.4 You agree not to use any photographic or recording equipment without permission from Happy Healthy Juniors. 4.5 You agree to comply with all healthy and safely rules when attending a Happy Healthy Juniors class.
5.1 DBS check, insurance details and relevant certification are available to view on request. 5.2 You are welcome to stay for the duration of the class. 5.3 If you choose to drop the participant child, the child must be 3 years of age or above and please ensure you will be collecting them, unless otherwise agreed with the owner of Happy Healthy Juniors. 5.4 Please ensure you arrive promptly to collect your child from each session. 5.5 Please ensure that the participant child is dressed appropriate and safe for classes. 5.6 Please do not bring food. 5.7 All equipment necessary for use in class will be provided by Happy Healthy Juniors. 5.8 Please do not bring valuables to class. Happy Healthy Juniors cannot be held responsible for lost property.
6.1 During classes based at home, CCTV cameras will be operative for the duration of the classes to ensure all health and safety regulations are being complied with.
7.1 If the owner of Happy Healthy Juniors, or class teacher, is unable to contact you in an emergency, it is deemed that you authorise medical professionals to perform any necessary emergency treatment.