At Happy Healthy Juniors we are proud to offer an alternative education.
Our approach to education helps children develop all their skills. A child’s environment, level of comfort, and sense of belonging are just as important as their grades.
That is why we are proud to offer the following service in East Dorset:
- Micro-School for children aged 5-8 years old
- Tutoring for all Primary School aged children
- Workshops for Parents
Our education goes far beyond academic performance. It focuses not just on developing a student’s mind, but their entire being: their bodies, senses, feelings, thoughts, relationships and environment.
As a result, a holistic approach to education supports:
- The ability to think critically
- The ability to understand different perspectives
- A love for learning
- A better understanding of the world around them
- Greater respect for others and their opinions
- Improved communication skills
- More confidence in themselves and their abilities
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- And many more
In this hub children will learn the art of mathematics, reading, writing, art and creative expression, fun science, nature, nutrition, connection, communication and wellbeing. A place to open their minds and become the curious learner and leader that nature intended.